Looking to Buy a Home?
Not only do we have extensive experience and technical expertise with a variety of home mortgages, but we also have the flexibility of a local community bank that big-box banks just can’t match. Experience truly personalized service and retained servicing of your loan. And don’t forget — we make all decisions locally.Mortgage Application Checklist How Much Home Can I Buy?
First Time Homebuyer
Our First Time Homebuyer Program can help you build equity faster and save your money with lower monthly loan costs than a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan! Put more of your monthly dollars towards paying down your mortgage so that your mortgage is paid off faster.
- 10% down payment and no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Down payment can be a gift
- In-house servicing
- Experienced lenders to walk you through the process
hoME Opportunity Loan
Homeownership doesn’t have to be out of reach.
- Down payment as low as 3%
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium
- Owner-occupied, purchase transaction
- Available for 1-2 unit homes
- Gifts and grants are allowed
- Homebuyer education is required
Our 2-phase construction loans make it easy to build the home of your dreams.
- 12-month construction phase
- Interest-only payments during construction
- Fixed interest rate
- Converts to a traditional mortgage at the end of construction
- Only one closing, saving you time and money!
Second Home Loans
Everyone’s idea of the perfect vacation home is different. Whether it’s a cabin in the woods, a camp on the lake, a slope-side condo, or a beachfront cottage, we’re here to help. Our knowledgeable lenders will work with you every step of the way. In fact, we’re here for you over the entire life of your loan with local servicing!
- Down Payment of 20%
- Various Terms Available
- Fixed or Adjustable Rates Available
Refinance Your Mortgage
Let us work with you to determine if now is the best time to refinance, and if so, what’s the best option for you.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions below, we recommend giving us a call.
- Is your current rate 0.50% or higher than our current rates?
- Do you need to lower your payment due to loss of income or retirement?
- Are you looking to shorten your current term due to an increase in your income or other factor?
- Are you looking to pay off your mortgage sooner so you can become debt-free?
- Do you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage and would like to convert to a fixed loan rate?
Consumer Loans & Credit Cards
Whether you need an auto loan, a personal loan, or a rewards credit card, we offer flexible financing options to fit your needs.
Overdrafts happen. We offer multiple options to ensure you always remain covered.
We know no two customers are the same. That’s why we created a suite of On Your Corner Checking accounts to match what’s most important to your life.