Mechanics Savings, an affiliate of Maine Community Bancorp, offers an exciting, friendly and team-oriented work environment, with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and career development. Talk to us about joining our winning team today!
We provide competitive benefits.*
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance Options
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with a 4% maximum match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Medical Leave Benefits
- Travel, Accident and Felonious Assault Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Flexible Scheduling Availability
- Free and/or Discounted Financial Services
- Computer Purchase Program
We provide a challeging and respectful work environment that supports personal growth.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment of up to $9,000
- Training and Development Programs
- Opportunities for Advancement
We encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Wellness Program
- Health Insurance Discounts
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Policies & Procedures
We create a culture of accountability and reward performance excellence.
- Performance Management System
- Quarterly Staff Briefings
- Established Service Standards, Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Opportunity to Increase Salary based on Performance
- Bonus Plan
- Employee Referral Program
*Benefit plans are subject to eligibility requirements.
Join our team!
*Please note: Applications are accepted for Open Positions Only*
Human Resource Department
PO Box 400
Auburn, ME 04210
Mechanics Savings and Maine Community Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Mechanics Savings or Maine Community Bancorp, please contact our Human Resource Department at 207-786-5700 or email email@example.com.
Click here for information about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.